Home remedies for dark circles

I have dark circles under my eyes. I am looking for dark circles under eyes home remedies.

You can choose to go for home remedies, but those will be useful based on the level of your dark circles. If its not too dark like panda eyes, then you can keep slices of “potato” on your eye. The starch released from potato helps to reduce the dark circles.
But if you are suffering from it since long time, then home remedies may not be useful. There are some really good products available in the market which you can use. e.g. CeraVe’s Eye Repair Cream is good for dark circles and puffy eyes. One thing you need to make sure is, wherever you are buying it from, it needs to be from the USA and not asian market. Ask the seller where is it procured from before you purchase it as there is significance difference in quality for asian products and the US products.

1 Like

I found mCaffeine’s Naked & Raw Coffee Under Eye Cream better. It is infused with Pure Arabica Coffee, a natural source of Caffeine, which is also antioxidant-rich and tones the skin and reduces puffiness. Water Lily eases out fine lines & wrinkles and also nourishes the skin. Vitamin E helps recover from sun damage and Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin. Sweet Almond Oil present in the cream moisturizes and soothes the skin. They also give a stainless steel Eye Roller that boosts circulation, helps in better product absorption, and also has a cooling effect. The Coffee Under Eye Cream has a natural aroma and does not contain any added fragrance.

It has tones of benefits, a few to mention:

• Hydrates, Relieves Dark Circles, Recovers Sun Damage, Relieves Dark Circles, Antioxidant-rich
  • Tones the skin, Wrinkles reduction, Nourishes skin, Sun Damage Recovery, Essential for healthy skin, Moisturizes, Soothes the Skin
1 Like

Thanks for your answers, really helpful.