Korean skincare brands, are they really good?

I have heard a lot about Korean beauty and cosmetic products. Seems they are good. Are they really good? Korean woman have good skin naturally (I assume). Skin care cosmetics from Korea are considered better. Is there a reason?

I am not sure about all the Korean brands. But there is a newly launched brand “Cosmerit”. It was launched in India a couple of months back and I found it good. They don’t have many products though - a toner, serum and finishing cream.
They have some ingredients those are really good to solve the issues as firmness, skin recovery, moisturising and soothing the sensitive skin. These products are developed specially for aging Indian skin considering the Indian climate conditions.

1 Like

I have been using Cosmerit for a while now. I bought it during one exhibition in Delhi. I am already in love with it. Its bit expensive compared to other Indian brand but can expect the price for the Korean brand. Also, you need a very small amount of product, so the product will last for a long for sure.
They have a combo of toner, serum and finishing cream. They also gave a demo on how to use these products with correct sequence. I could really feel a difference after a continuous use for a month.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the detailed answer.
@RealPinki Can you please help me to buy Cosmerit products online?