My 14 years daughter having acne and oily skin tannig plz suggest porduct
Before you start using products for acne, lets see what exactly acne is. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
It affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years. So teenage is the age when kids start facing these acne issue the most and then depending upon the skintype, it just fades away.
For teeanagers specially, you shouldn’t use any other acne product thats available in market. Their skin is very delicate, so if you don’t use the right product and use the products meant for adults, they may have permanent acne marks. So choose the products suitable for their age.
There is one brand “Super Smelly” who designs the products specially for teenagers. All their products are made for tested for this age. Moreover, these are toxin free products and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. Check their “Good Bye Acne” face wash.
With the expertly created formula that contains the essence of Salicylic Acid, Neem Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Aloe-Vera, this face wash gently and effectively prevents, cures, and heals acne, lightening acne scars, controlling sebum secretion and reducing redness and inflammation.
How it works?
- Salicylic Acid: Helps to prevent sebum deposits in pores, clear away dead skin and remove black and white heads
- Neem Leaf Extract: Regulates excess oil secretion, cleans out blocked pores and prevents recurrence of pimples by destroying pimple causing bacteria
- Tea Tree Oil: Possesses anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Helps calm redness, swelling and inflammation while preventing and reducing scars caused by acne
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Reduces swelling, soothes irritation, acts as a mild astringent to cleanse skin, tighten pores and prevents breakouts.
- Green Tea Extract: A good antioxidant, it helps reduce redness and irritation and treats acne, while moisturising skin.
- Aloe Vera: Fights the damaging effect of pollution, UV rays and acne on the skin, while deeply moisturising skin without leaving it greasy.
You can check their products at: