What is the best pimple cream?

Please suggest a cream for acne/ pimples. Whats the best acne treatment?

Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
It affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years.
Some of the ingredients those are effective on acne are Salicylic Acid, Neem Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Aloe-Vera. While selecting a cream, you need to make sure its effective prevention, cure and healing the acne, as well as lightening the acne scars, controlling sebum secretion and reducing redness and inflammation.

These ingredients works as below:

• Salicylic Acid: Helps to prevent sebum deposits in pores, clear away dead skin and remove black and white heads
  • Neem Leaf Extract: Regulates excess oil secretion, cleans out blocked pores and prevents recurrence of pimples by destroying pimple causing bacteria
  • Tea Tree Oil: Possesses anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Helps calm redness, swelling and inflammation while preventing and reducing scars caused by acne
  • Cucumber Fruit Extract: Reduces swelling, soothes irritation, acts as a mild astringent to cleanse skin, tighten pores and prevents breakouts.
  • Green Tea Extract: A good antioxidant, it helps reduce redness and irritation and treats acne, while moisturising skin.
  • Aloe Vera: Fights the damaging effect of pollution, UV rays and acne on the skin, while deeply moisturising skin without leaving it greasy.

For the acne’s is teenagers, Super Smelly’s Super Acne Cream - For acne prone skin, active acne treatment is good so far. The products are toxin-free and meant for this age.

For acne’s in adults, NEUTROGENA’s Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel is best selling one. Its very effective and has fast action formula.

1 Like

Thank you so much. The brand Super Smelly sounds interesting. Can you help me with link where can I buy it?
Also, as I understand, Neutrogena is the US based brand. Where can I get this product which will be authentic? I don’t trust Amazon for cosmetics shopping

Thank you so much @amritapm.90 . That was the detailed one.

@Neetu Both the brands are available on our official website. You can check the links below for their collection: